Date: Monday April 18th 5pm (Steamboat Velo colab)
Ability Level: Riders should be comfortable riding on a variety of surfaces and speeds. If you are unsure of your ability consider taking our bike handling clinic first.
This 60 minute group instruction will be on the bike and designed to develop skills for riding in a group on road or gravel. Gain confidence to ride stronger with friends, local group rides, or at a race. Special emphasis will be placed on riding in a group at gravel events.
Topics will include:
- The Big 5: Expectations, Communication, Pacing, The Pace Line, and Etiquette
- Understanding the benefits of efficient group riding
- Common group riding techniques and unwritten rules
- Safety considerations and crash avoidance
- Applying group riding skills at your next race or gravel event
*Contact us about a private clinic, riders under 18 welcome with a parent or guardian.